Terms and Conditions
By registering to bid or placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all of these terms & conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of the site. All internet bidders agree that bids placed on the internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at an auction in person. Feel free to contact us with questions as we want to make your shopping experience enjoyable and simple!
1. Bidder agrees that all property is sold "AS-IS WHERE-IS" with no warranties express or implied and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. JB may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall JB be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. JB does not guarantee any appraisals, gradings or certifications. If you have any questions about the merchandise, ASK THEM BEFORE BIDDING. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. By placing a bid, Bidder acknowledges that her or she has inspected the items to his or her satisfaction or chooses to not examine them at his or her sole risk. Bidder and his or her agents and employees specifically release and indemnify Jewel Bidder (JB), Bidwrangler and it’s associates from any liability and causes of action. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS AND NO RETURNS!!!
2. JB will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that he or she may not return any item they purchase for any reason accept an intentional and material misrepresentation of the item itself made by JB. Bidder's sole remedy in the event of an intentional and material misrepresentation of an item shall be to return the item, at their expense and in the same condition it was delivered or shipped to them. If JB agrees that the item was materially and intentionally misrepresented JB will refund the Bidder's purchase price to him/her. Bidder agrees that under no circumstances whatsoever will JB ever be liable to Bidder for an amount greater than the purchase price of the item they purchased.
3. BIDS CANNOT BE REMOVED UNLESS IT IS AN OBVIOUS TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR. MAKE CERTAIN WHAT YOU ARE BIDDING ON BEFORE YOU BID. JB reserves the right to charge the Bidder's credit card the full amount of any or all of Bidder's bids at any time. All internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer's premium equal to Fifteen Percent (15%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase. If the hammer price of an item is $100.00, the buyer's premium will be $15.00 for a total purchase price of $115.00. Under state law, sales tax will be collected on the entire amount. Bidder herby grants JB the authority to charge his or her credit card on file the full amount due for Bidder’s purchases or partial amounts at any time until Bidder’s invoice is paid in full.
4. JB is providing internet only bidding for this auction. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly at any time, including the auction closing time. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against JB or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction closing time. JB will not be responsible for any missed or failed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should place their maximum bids at least two hours prior to the auction closing time. JB reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction. In the event of any software problem, mistake or other issue, JB reserves the right to extend the closing times, change the extension time, stop, restart or cancel this auction at its sole discretion. Even though an item may display as "sold" on the internet, no sales are final until they are certified by JB and Bidder receives an invoice. JB reserves the right to cancel any or all sales and resell the items in whatever manner it chooses.
5. The bids are advanced at pre-set increments available on the bidding web page which may be changed at any time in JB’s sole discretion. JB may accept items with secret reserves prices. The seller and JB reserve the right to bid on behalf of the seller on items on which there may be a reserve price. JB may reject or cancel any bid for any reason. The record of the auction made by JB shall be conclusive. This is a Public Auction and as such, all qualified bidders may bid including JB owners, family members and employees.
6. Bidder hereby grants any shipper of JB's choosing the right to charge their credit card the entire amount of packing, shipping and handling costs. In the event that Bidder does not pay for shipping, Bidder shall have no claim against JB and will forfeit the merchandise with no refunds. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
7. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify JB against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder's purchases. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card. The merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder's payment is honored.
8. JB may refuse registration and bidding privileges to anyone failure to provide a valid credit card or any other reason. Bidder hereby agrees that JB may share information about Bidder’s non-payment of auctioneer invoices or shipping charges with other parties and may pursue collection of balances due by any legal means. Bidder agrees to provide any identification JB may request including but not limited to: driver’s license, Social Security card or Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
9. Bidder agrees that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Maryland and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in Baltimore, Maryland. Both parties waive any right to a jury trial and hereby agree to a bench trial before a judge. If for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any part of this agreement to be invalid or unenforceable, that part will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible to affect the original intent of this agreement. If a part is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Such invalid or unenforceable part will be deemed severable from the other parts here and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining parts. In the event of any litigation arising out of this Contract, the court shall award the prevailing party all reasonable costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
10. By registering for this auction you agree to be added to JB’s email list. Each email we send has an easy unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. Please do not report our emails as spam We hope you enjoy your auction experience and are able to make many advantageous purchases.
Have fun! You can only win if you bid!